For cruising the Danube Delta we use floating hotels of different standards depending upon budget and demand. Most of them have 10 cabins with 2 beds each. The advantage of the floating hotel is that the visitor can wake up in a different part of the delta each day and one can also enjoy the silence of the Danube Delta by night. Only traveling with a floating hotel you will understand our motto – CLOSE TO NATURE
Ibis owns two new, four star, floating hotels with luxurious conditions on board providing all the comfort of home. Each cabin has en suit facilities.
Key features for our floating hotels in the Danube Delta:
- can accommodate max 20 people for cruises of up to 10 days in the Danube Delta
- en suite facilities offering the comfort of home
- spacious saloon and dining room with large windows for an amassing panoramic view
- super silent generator for the quiet nights in the wild
- open deck and sun deck for relaxation and observation of wildlife
- highly trained personal
- traditional cuisine on board prepared by our trained chefs
See pictures of our Floating Hotels in the photo gallery tab above.
For an unforgetable Danube Delta cruise please contact us and we will make your dreams come true.